Wednesday, July 31, 2013

@ActionBronson Live From an Old Folks Home - "Strictly 4 My Jeeps"

Purchase SAAB STORIES NOW
With an overall score of 5.2 among the residents at St Hilda's, Action Bronson has truly taken hip hop to new heights. Noisey UK is fucking brilliant for putting this video together. AB performed his track 'Strictly 4 My Jeeps for the lovely ladies; and I must say I think it was his best live show to date. While the music was "too fast", or "hard to understand", for this particular audience, Action's fans can appreciate this shit on so many levels because it's genuine, and that will some day be us. The ladies unanimously agreed that Action "Bambam" is one sexy mother fucker! This video made my day yo. Seriously you guys should totally check it out! 


Get Action's latest album SAAB Stories here.