Monday, September 30, 2013

[Mixtape] @MeekMill Dreamchasers #DC3

I can dig it yo. Meek goes super hard! My only two issues are his tone as always, and track 5, Lil Nigga Snupe. As far as tone I just wish it didn't always sound like he's yelling on every song. On track 5 Meek Mill asks the question in the hook "what's a niqqa supposed to do, tell'em put the guns down, or tell these lil niggas shoot?" That just makes me wonder how much social responsibility artist should take man. I get freedom of speech, free will, and all that; but what he said makes me wonder what is he telling these "lil niggas" in real life. Mixtape details below.  
Its been nearly a year since Meek and Drama released 'Dreamchasers 2' here on DatPiff. The record setting mixtape catapulted Meek Mill to a whole new level of stardom, and into a new tax bracket. Meek looks to follow up the classic mixtape with the third installment of the 'Dremchasers'series on this Sunday afternoon of September 29th. DC3 boasts features from French Montana, Future, Nicki Minaj, Jadakiss, Fabolous, Rick Ross and production from Tone Beats, TM88, Southside, Rio & more! Souce: DatPiff